The 4’x6′ Shield HD Archery Backstop backs up any 3-D or target while tuning your bow or taking those long shots.
The Shield HD archery backstop sits behind your primary target and catches those errant arrows. Stops crossbow arrows up to 400 fps at less than ten yards with only four inches of penetration.
The Shield HD is not designed as a primary target and is not made for use with broad heads.
- Three inches thick, compared with the standard Shield at 2 inches thick
- Tested on crossbows up to 400 fps.
- Available only in Mini 14″x14″ and 4’x6’ size.
- Hang easily from tabs with rope or pole
- See also our convenient Shield Rack supporting structure.
Looking for a small backstop that packs in your arrow case? Our 14″X14″ Shield Mini HD is perfect for checking your crossbow in hunting camp or the field.